Sunday, June 12, 2011

Daily issues

Finally the end semester's exam have been arrived, and the first of them, Software Engineering II passed today. I hope the others of them, including numerical computations, Artificial Intelligence and finally Web Engineering arrive sooner and pass greatly. Every year, In every semester I try to bear in my mind that it will be great if I try a little harder across the semester against exam's night waking sessions. :) but it won't happen in these four years. This semester will be one of my lasts in the university and probably Iran, hope to these other exams finish sooner and of course with good results. This post hasn't any specific purpose, It was a honest confession about the future and my own mental thoughts.
About my reading favourites, I'm waiting for Uncle Bob's "clean coder" impatiently and I'm reading Steve Freeman's "Growing Object Oriented Software, Guided By Tests" currently. It's a wonderful and high content book and is recommended by biggest lords of the industry.
Today, Is June 12th and in persian calendar Khordad 22th. The anniversary of fraud in Iran presidential election in 2009 that caused great pain in the country. Anti-Government activists called a rally for today. We will see what will happen. Hope that the government change his behavior and do not treat with his people with brutality. AMIN, However I'm agnostic ;)
Ok, enough. I try to write review for Freeman's awesome book after completing reading of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment